Interested in volunteering?
Theatre Operations Volunteer Team
You will literally be on the frontline of the festival, assisting in the theatres and helping thousands of moviegoers. For many festival guests, you will be the first and possibly the only face they see, so friendliness is a must. Lead Volunteers and Venue Managers will instruct you where you will be most efficient.
No film viewing is allowed during volunteer shifts. If you like, you may bring a book to read during screenings or you can quietly chat with other volunteers. You must also be able to stand for long periods.
- Ticket taking
- Pass counting
- Distributing and collecting ballots
- Line management
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Must be able to take direction from different leads
- Must be ok with periods of fast pace and down time