Interested in volunteering?
For more information regarding duties and responsibilites, please click on a specific team below:
Film Society Volunteer team
Help with the year-round Film Society Member Screenings. Meet, greet and check-in members at the theatre. Help set-up theatre reserved seating and usher members in/out of auditorium. Take comments for exit polls. Shifts usually run 6pm-10pm. Volunteers do not receive vouchers for these screenings but may stay to see the night's film as space allows.
- Meet, greet and check-in Members at the theatre
- Help set theatre reserved seating
- Uusher members in/out of auditorium
- Record comments for exit polls
- Answer questions regarding Film Society Membership
- Must be available weekday evenings (Shifts usually run 6pm-10pm)
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Outgoing, patient, and enthusiastic about films