Interested in volunteering?
Office Volunteer Team
Help out year-round when needed in the festival office. This is an excellent opportunity to get to know staff and other volunteers in a quieter environment than during festival time. During festival time volunteers help on the phone with processing ticket orders and answering questions.
The Office Coordinator will provide individual training on the computer to process phone orders prior to the start of the festivals. Bring a cheery voice and helpful attitude and you will have a lot of fun. You may bring a book for quiet times.
- Answer phones
- Process phone orders
- Data entry
- Greet guests and visitors at the office
- Assist with general office duties
- Help with membership mailings
- Assist with filing
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Experience with mulit-line phones a plus
- Must be able to operate computer
- Friendly, patient, phone demeanor
- Extended knowledge of film festival a plus (but this is a great place to learn!)