Film Festival 2024
Starting December 6th, Members of the Palm Springs International Film Society will have early access to discounted General Admission tickets. Members also recieve discounts on Festival Passes. For more information on membership levels and/or to join, click here
Ticket sales for non-members begin December 11th..
Gift Certificates are available for that special movie lover!
TICKET & Event Pricing
Opening Night Screening & Reception $125 | Screening Only $15
Closing Night Screening & Reception $75 | Screening Only $15
General Admission $15 | PSIFS Members $12
Talking Pictures $20-$30
Box Office Hours
Hours: 10am to 5pm
Locations: Palm Springs Cultural Center
January 4th - 15th
Open-1hr before first showtime
Closed-30min after last showtime starts
Locations:All theaters with screenings
Theaters Box Offices are not open on days without screenings.
HOW DO I PURCHASE TICKETS?
- First, sign-in or create an account via the 'sign-in' link at the top right of the page (you must have an account in order to purchase tickets)
- Select the film or event you want to attend via the film finder, schedule, or event listing.
- Click the RESERVE NOW button once the correct film or event is chosen.
- FILM SOCIETY MEMBERS make sure to log in to your account first in order to get your member discount.
- All purchases are subject to a $1.00 handling charge per ticket
ORDER BY PHONE
- Call 800.898.7256 or 760.778.8979 during office hours.
- Available at our Box Office Locations during operating hours. We take Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
Monday-Friday 9 am to 5 pm
800.898.7256 or 760.778.8979
PRINT AT HOME AND MOBILE TICKETS
If you've chosen the print-at-home delivery method, a PDF will be included in your confirmation email. Download and print the PDF in color or black and white on standard 8.5x11 inch plain white paper and bring the entire sheet to the theater. Each ticket should be treated like any other standard ticket and will be scanned upon entering the theater.
Mobile Ticket Directions You may present the PDF on your mobile device for scanning.
All tickets will be scanned upon entering the theater. Tickets are individually barcoded, allowing only one scan per ticket, so any attempts to duplicate or alter will result in admittance being refused to the event, and may result in all purchases being voided.
HOW/WHERE DO I PICK UP TICKETS I PURCHASED?
- Tickets may be picked up at a box office location during operating hours.
- Only the person who purchased the tickets may pick them up
- You must bring a photo ID for identification purposes
Each theater has a box office - they open one hour before the first show of the day, and close 1/2 hour after the last show of the day. Tickets may be picked up at any box office location during operating hours.
How to navigate with tickets?
Bring your valid ticket with you to the theatre, whether you received it at a box office, printed it at home, or have it on your mobile device
- Lines begin forming no earlier than 1 hour prior to the start of the film
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the film
- Enter the "Ticket Holder" line for the specific film you have a ticket(s) for
- Seating is not guaranteed if you are not in your seat 15 minutes prior to show time
- Upon entering the theater, please have your ticket ready to be scanned
- Hold on to your ticket and/or stub for re-entry (accompanied by a re-admit slip)
- If you need to leave the theater at any time after you are seated, you MUST get a re-admit slip. You will not be admitted back into the screening without presenting your ticket stub AND re-admit slip
When a film screening is deemed STANDBY, it means that the allotment of advance tickets has been reached. If you are unable to purchase a ticket in advance, there is still a chance to see the film as reserved seats may go unclaimed. Empty seats are released for sale 10 minutes prior to the screening. The released seats are deemed standby tickets and will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis. Standby lines form one hour prior to the screening.
Credit cards or Extras (vouchers) are accepted forms of payment for standby tickets. Passes may be used in the Standby line as well.
- Saving places in line or saving seats for other guests or between shows is not permitted.
- If you need to leave the auditorium for any reason, take your ticket stub or pass with you and be sure to pick up a RE-ADMIT pass before you leave. No one will be re-admitted without the re-admit pass and their ticket stub or festival pass.
- No recording equipment is permitted in the theatre auditorium.
- Please turn off all cell phones and mobile devices during the film presentation.
- For the pleasure of all guests there is no talking permitted during the film presentation and no late seating.
- Please complete and return your ballot immediately following each screening.
- To expedite theatre cleaning and seating please discard your trash and exit promptly after your screening.
- All theatre auditoriums are cleared between show times.
- Many lines are outside of the theatres. Please dress appropriately for comfort, as it can get hot during the day and cold in the evenings. Theatres may also get chilly.
- No outside food permitted in the festival theatres. Please visit the concession stand.
- No large bags are permitted inside venues.
- All bags are subject to search by festival and venue staff.
- Terms and Conditions
Refunds & exchanges
The PSIFS reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We enforce this policy to ensure a secure, professional, and convenient environment for all of our customers.
Purchasing a ticket or pass to the Palm Springs International Film Festival signifies agreement to all terms and conditions.