800.898.7256 or 760.778.8979
(Palm Springs Cultural Center)
2300 E Baristo Rd, Palm Springs
June 21 | 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
June 22-28 | 1 hour before 1st show until ½ hr after last show begins
When you attend a ShortFest screening, you will be seeing a film 'program'. Film programs consist of 4-9 short films programmed together for a cohesive experience. Films in each program often vary in genre, subject, and style, providing our audience with a wide range of adventures. Q&As with attending filmmakers occur after each program to enhance and broaden your experience.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW.
How do I purchase tickets?
Order online or via phone beginning June 9, 2021 | Film Society Member days begin June 7, 9AM PST
- Select the film or event you want to attend via Schedule or Film Finder.
- Click the Buy Tickets box once the correct film or event is chosen...follow steps until receipt is received
- FILM SOCIETY MEMBERS make sure to log in to your account first in order to get your member discount.
- All tickets are subject to a $1.00 service charge per ticket
ORDER BY PHONE
- 800.898.7256 or 760.778.8979 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Available at our Box Office location during operating hours
How to redeem a voucher or discount code
Where do I pick up my tickets?
- PRINT-AT-HOME and MOBILE TICKETS! Eligible ticket orders will be available with a print-at-home option when ordering online or via phone. A PDF download link will be available under Order Details of the order confirmation email. Click the link, download and print this PDF in color or black & white and present at the theater for entry. If you do not wish to use the print-at-home or mobile option, you may still pick-up your tickets at the box office during operating hours.
- Only the person who purchased the tickets may pick them up
- You bust bring a photo ID for identification purposes
Box Office Hours
Camelot Theatres (Palm Springs Cultural Center)
2300 E Baristo Rd, Palm Springs
June 21 - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
June 22-28 - 1 hour before 1st show until ½ hr after last show
How to navigate with tickets
Once you have your ticket(s) it's easy to get into film screenings and events.
- Lines begin forming 40 minutes prior to the start of the film and seating begins approximately 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the film, seating is not guaranteed if you arrive after 10 minutes prior to showtime
- Enter the "Ticket Holder" line for the specific film you have a ticket(s) for
- Present your ticket on your mobile device, print-at-home or ticket you've received at the box office
- All tickets will be scanned upon entry
When a film screening is deemed STANDBY, it means that the allotment of advance tickets has been reached. If you weren't able to purchase an advanced ticket, there is still a chance to see the film as reserved seats may go unclaimed. Empty Seats are released for sale 10 minutes prior to a screening. The released seats are deemed Standby Tickets and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. Standby lines form 40 minutes prior to a screening.
- Saving places in line or saving seats for other guests or between shows is not permitted.
- If you need to leave the auditorium for any reason, take your ticket stub or pass with you and be sure to pick up a RE-ADMIT pass before you leave. No one will be re-admitted without the re-admit pass and their ticket stub or festival pass.
- No recording equipment is permitted in the theatre auditorium.
- Please turn off all cell phones and mobile devices during the film presentation.
- For the pleasure of all guests there is no talking permitted during the film presentation and no late seating.
- Please complete and return your ballot immediately following each screening.
- To expedite theatre cleaning and seating please discard your trash and exit promptly after your screening.
- All theatre auditoriums are cleared between show times.
- Many lines are outside of the theatres. Please dress appropriately for comfort, as it can get hot during the day and cold in the evenings. Theatres may also get chilly.
- No outside food permitted in the festival theatres. Please visit the concession stand.
- No large bags are permitted inside venues.
- All bags are subject to search by festival and venue staff.
- Terms and Conditions
Refunds & Exchanges
The Palm Springs International Film Society (PSIFS) refund policy is that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. (Except in cases of cancellation by PSIFS). The PSIFS reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We enforce this policy to ensure a secure, professional, and convenient environment for all of our customers.