The Palm Springs International Film Society is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization which produces the Palm Springs International Film Festival and Palm Springs International ShortFest in conjunction with year round community and member programming. Film Society and Festival team members are dedicated to providing the best experience to our festival attendees, filmmakers, and film society members. If you enjoy working collaboratively on a team, thrive in a high-paced environment and are dedicated to providing excellent customer service, we'd love to have you as part of our team.
Resumes are accepted for posted positions only. Please submit resume and cover letter to Lauren@psfilmfest.org with the title of the position in the subject line.
PALM SPRINGS INTERNATIONAL FILM SOCIETY
Accounting Assistant | Part-time
Part-Time | Approximately 8 hrs/week during the months of February, March, April, July, September & October and 24 hrs/week during the months of January, May, June, August, November, & December
The Accounting Assistant will support the Accountant and Managing Director with weekly tasks.
Elements of the position may include
- Receive cash receipts
- Record cash receipts to appropriate account in accounting software
- Prints and maintains cash receipt files
- Prepare deposits, physically makes bank deposits and files deposit receipts
- Prepare bills and invoices
- Enters accounts payable and receivable in accounting software
- Print and maintain accounts payable and receivable files
- Maintain petty cash account
- Double checks reimbursement requests, reconcile against receipts provided
- Run requested reports
- Compile information requested by CPA for the annual audit
- Knowledge of basic accounting and business math
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred
- Confidentiality required
- Minimum of one year clerical/accounting related experience; OR, any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
2018 PALM SPRINGS INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
There are currently no festival employment opportunities available.