Passes on sale now
Purchase below or via phone 760-778-8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The Palm Springs Film Society has one priority above all else- to ensure the health and safety of everyone involved with this event- guests, sponsors, media, honorees, vendors and staff. Depending on the COVID-19 conditions at the time of the event proof of vaccination, Negative Covid-19 Test and/or mask mandates may be required.
How do I purchase passes?
Order online or via phone 760-778-8979 beginning September 1, 2021 at 9am PT.
We have transitioned to a new box office platform and therefore many users who have purchased in the past will be prompted to create a new account. Please keep note of the email used (username) and password for future reference.
1. Log-in to your account by clicking 'sign-in' at the top right of the page. If you don't have an account yet, you can create one here as well. The username is generally your email account.
*If you forgot your password, please click 'forgot password' after entering your email and clicking 'continue with Elevent' button. The Film Society does not have access to passwords and cannot re-set them.
2. Once signed-in, use the +/- to choose number of passes you would like to purchase and click 'add to cart'.
3. Once added to your cart, you may continue shopping or check-out.
*Note, you have 45 minutes to complete the check-out process, after 45 minutes your cart will be emptied.
You may always view your cart by clicking 'cart' at the top right of the page.
4. Upon choosing check-out, you will see a cart summery. Click 'continue to checkout'
5. Order Summary - at the next window you will be prompted for an address if not already entered. *an address is required to check-out. Click 'Continue to payment' button
6. Payment - enter payment information. Click 'complete order' button.
7. Do not exit or press the back button on your browser until you see ORDER COMPLETE (similar to this).
8. A confirmation email will also be sent within 5 minutes to the email address on the account.
9. If you have purchased a pass that requires a specific name (Concierge, Platinum, 5-Day A or 5-Day B), you will be required to enter a name for each pass. In your confirmation email, please click the blue button 'click here to provide credntial information'.
Platinum & 5-Day passes will be required to make advance reservations this year. This will eliminate the queue system that passholders have encountered in years past.
What to know:
- An advance reservation guarantees a seat in the theater up to 20 minutes in advance of a screening
- Once seating has begun, passholders will continue to have priority seating in theaters before ticket holders
- Your reservation will be associated with your pass, which will be scanned for entry. An additional ticket will not be required
Overview of Reservations:
Written instructions and video tutorials will be distributed to all passholders prior to reservation days
- Pass holders do not have to make all of their reservations at one time.
- Pass holders will be provided a date when they can begin making reservations, and there will be some exclusive dates that only pass holders can reserve, but this is just a starting date.
- You will be able to make reservations up until an hour before showtime pending availability.
- Please know that there will be an allotment for pass holders - just as there has been in the past. Making a reservation will allow you to know you have a seat, and hopefully will reduce the amount of time you have to stand in line, and the stress of not knowing if you will receive a queue card. We don't suspect we will reach the pass allotment often, but it may happen every once in a while on popular films that are playing in small auditoriums - so if there is something you must see, make that reservation as early as you can.
- Priority will be given to pass holders in advance and at the door - meaning you will be able to enter before ticket holders - same as at past festival.
- All reservations are associated with an individual pass and will be viewable when signed in to your account.
- Reservations can be made by phone, email, online or in person.
- Saving places in line or saving seats for other guests or between shows is not permitted.
- If you need to leave the auditorium for any reason, take your ticket stub or pass with you and be sure to pick up a RE-ADMIT pass before you leave. No one will be re-admitted without the re-admit pass and their ticket stub or festival pass.
- No recording equipment is permitted in the theatre auditorium.
- Please turn off all cell phones and mobile devices during the film presentation.
- For the pleasure of all guests there is no talking permitted during the film presentation and no late seating.
- Please complete and return your ballot immediately following each screening.
- To expedite theatre cleaning and seating please discard your trash and exit promptly after your screening.
- All theatre auditoriums are cleared between show times.
- Many lines are outside of the theatres. Please dress appropriately for comfort, as it can get hot during the day and cold in the evenings. Theaters may also get chilly.
- No outside food permitted in the festival theatres. Please visit the concession stand.
- No large bags will permitted inside the theaters. Bags are subject to search by PSIFF or venue staff.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Where do I pick up my pass?
We'll post information on where to pick up your pass closer to the festival and also email each purchaser these details when confirmed.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
The PSIFS reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We enforce this policy to ensure a secure, professional, and convenient environment for all of our customers.
COVID-19: If you are unable to attend the festival due to Covid-19 or can not comply with mandates at the time of the event you will have the option to roll over your pass to the following festival or request a refund.
I lost my pass, what do I do?
Visit our Credentials team and let them know you've lost your pass.