Tickets for individual films and events will be available for purchase December 26, 2018 at 9am. Film Society Members may purchase beginning December 23, 2018 at 9am. 6-packs may also be exchanged at this time.
Opening and Closing Night tickets available for purchase on the above dates as well.
Learn about 6-pack vouchers
HOW DO I BUY TICKETS?
Order online, via phone, or in person
- First, create an account here or log in to your existing profile
- Select the film or event you want to attend via the film finder, schedule, or event listing.
- Click the Buy Tickets box once the correct film or event is chosen.
- FILM SOCIETY MEMBERS make sure to log in to your account first in order to get your member discount.
- All purchases are subject to a $3.00 handling charge per order.
ORDER BY PHONE
- 800.898.7256 or 760.778.8979 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Available at our Ticket & Information Center and Box Office Locations during operating hours
- Locations and Hours are listed below
HOW/WHERE DO I PICK UP TICKETS I PURCHASED?
- Tickets may be picked up at the Ticket and Information Center or at a box office location during operating hours.
- Locations and Hours will be posted as the festival approaches
- Only the person who purchased the tickets may pick them up
- You bust bring a photo ID for identification purposes
How to navigate with tickets?
Once you have your ticket(s) it's easy to get into film screenings and events.
- Lines begin forming 1 hour prior to the start of the film
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the film
- Enter the "Ticket Holder" line for the specific film you have a ticket(s) for
- Seating is not guaranteed if you arrive after 10 minutes prior to showtime
EVENTS & PARTIES
- Arrive at the location and present your ticket to the door monitors
- You will not be granted entry without a ticket or valid pass
- Remember to bring a photo ID
When a film screening is deemed STANDBY, it means that the allotment of advance tickets has been reached. If you weren't able to purchase an advanced ticket, there is still a chance to see the film as reserved seats may go unclaimed. Empty Seats are released for sale 10 minutes prior to a screening. The released seats are deemed Standby Tickets and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. Standby lines form one hour prior to a screening. Cash or vouchers are the only acceptable forms of payment for standby tickets.
Tickets Not Available – Call for More Info?
When a screening approaches capacity, online sales are filtered to avoid over-selling to multiple buyers. Advance tickets may still be available to purchase by phone. 800.898.7256 or 760.778.8979 (M-F 9am-5pm)
- Saving places in line or saving seats for other guests or between shows is not permitted.
- If you need to leave the auditorium for any reason, take your ticket stub or pass with you and be sure to pick up a RE-ADMIT pass before you leave. No one will be re-admitted without the re-admit pass and their ticket stub or festival pass.
- No recording equipment is permitted in the theatre auditorium.
- Please turn off all cell phones and mobile devices during the film presentation.
- For the pleasure of all guests there is no talking permitted during the film presentation and no late seating.
- Please complete and return your ballot immediately following each screening.
- To expedite theatre cleaning and seating please discard your trash and exit promptly after your screening.
- All theatre auditoriums are cleared between show times.
- Many lines are outside of the theatres. Please dress appropriately for comfort, as it can get hot during the day and cold in the evenings. Theatres may also get chilly.
- No outside food permitted in the festival theatres. Please visit the concession stand.
- No large bags are permitted inside venues.
- All bags are subject to search by festival and venue staff.
Refunds & exchanges
The Palm Springs International Film Society (PSIFS) refund policy is that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. (Except in cases of cancellation by PSIFS). The PSIFS reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We enforce this policy to ensure a secure, professional, and convenient environment for all of our customers.