Tickets may be purchased for film screenings, ShortFest Forum, and events.
When you attend a ShortFest screening, you will be seeing a film 'program'. Film programs consist of 4-8 short films programmed together for a cohesive experience. Films in each program often vary in genre, subject, and style, providing our audience with a wide range of adventures.
How do I purchase tickets?
Order online, via phone, or in person beginning June, 2018
- First, create an account here or log in to your existing profile.
- Select the film or event you want to attend (red buttons above).
- Click the Buy Tickets box once the correct film or event is chosen.
- FILM SOCIETY MEMBERS make sure to log in to your account first in order to get your member discount.
- All purchases are subject to a $3.00 handling charge per order.
ORDER BY PHONE
- 800.898.7256 or 760.778.8979 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Available at our Box Office location during operating hours listed below
Where do I pick up my tickets?
- Tickets may be picked up at the Camelot Theatre Box Office during hours listed below
- Only the person who purchased the tickets may pick them up
- You bust bring a photo ID for identification purposes
How to navigate with tickets
Once you have your ticket(s) it's easy to get into film screenings and events.
- Lines begin forming 1 hour prior to the start of the film
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the film
- Enter the "Ticket Holder" line for the specific film you have a ticket(s) for
- Seating is not guaranteed if you arrive after 10 minutes prior to showtime
EVENTS & PARTIES
- Arrive at the location and present your ticket to the door monitors
- You will not be granted entry without a ticket or valid pass
- Remember to bring a photo ID
When a film screening is deemed STANDBY, it means that the allotment of advance tickets has been reached. If you weren't able to purchase an advanced ticket, there is still a chance to see the film as reserved seats may go unclaimed. Empty Seats are released for sale 10 minutes prior to a screening. The released seats are deemed Standby Tickets and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. Standby lines form one hour prior to a screening. Cash or vouchers are the only acceptable forms of payment for standby tickets.
- Saving places in line or saving seats for other guests or between shows is not permitted.
- If you need to leave the auditorium for any reason, take your ticket stub or pass with you and be sure to pick up a RE-ADMIT pass before you leave. No one will be re-admitted without the re-admit pass and their ticket stub or festival pass.
- No recording equipment is permitted in the theatre auditorium.
- Please turn off all cell phones and mobile devices during the film presentation.
- For the pleasure of all guests there is no talking permitted during the film presentation and no late seating.
- Please complete and return your ballot immediately following each screening.
- To expedite theatre cleaning and seating please discard your trash and exit promptly after your screening.
- All theatre auditoriums are cleared between show times.
- Many lines are outside of the theatres. Please dress appropriately for comfort, as it can get hot during the day and cold in the evenings. Theatres may also get chilly.
- No outside food permitted in the festival theatres. Please visit the concession stand.
- No large bags are permitted inside venues.
- All bags are subject to search by festival and venue staff.
Refunds & Exchanges
The Palm Springs International Film Society (PSIFS) refund policy is that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. (Except in cases of cancellation by PSIFS). The PSIFS reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We enforce this policy to ensure a secure, professional, and convenient environment for all of our customers.
BOX OFFICE HOURS
The ShortFest Box office is located at the Camelot Theatre | 2300 E Baristo Rd.
Box Office Hours
Box office hours will be posted closer to the festival...stay tuned!