Applications for industry accreditation are now closed.
An Industry Pass benefits include access to film short film program screenings, the Film Market, forum panels, filmmaker parties, and the Filmmaker & Industry Lounge. Fee: $150.00.
Applications for industry accreditation will be accepted April 1 through June 10, 2018.
- Access to over 5,000 short films in our market screening room
- Industry have priority access to screening stations
- Over 400 filmmakers in attendance
- 333 short films shown in 55 minute programs at the Camelot Theatres
- Priority access to seating
FILM MARKET INDEX
The list of films available to view in the film market will be available by by June 14, 2018.
A list will be provided to you prior to your arrival and may be requested here. Only industry registered to attend will be provided a list.
FILM MARKET INFORMATION
June 19-June 23: 9am-6pm
June 24: 9am-5pm
June 25: Closed
The Video Library, streaming over 5,300 short films, is located in the Riviera Hotel Conference Center, Salon I To view films, check-in at the Video Library desk to be assigned a station. Priority consideration is held for Industry professionals. You must show your pass for entry.
June 21 & 22: 10am-7pm
New for 2018! ShortFest provides a space where filmmakers and can interact face-to-face with production/streaming/rental companies, talent agents, distributors and other short-form interested parties.
How to Navigate with my pass?
All films are screened at the Camelot Theatres.
The film schedule is available here
Opening Night is schedule for the evening of June 19, followed by 5 full days of short programs. Closing Night is scheduled for the evening of Sunday, June 24.
- Always wear your pass, you will not be admitted without it
- Enter the "Passholder" line for the film you which to see
- Lines begin forming 1 hour before showtime
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Queue cards will be given out until the passholder allotment is reached