Tickets may be purchased for film programs, Opening & Closing Night Screenings and Receptions, Festival Forums, and other special events. Learn about prices, purchasing, standby, and how to navigate the festival with tickets.
Opening & Closing Night Tickets are currently on sale. Films for both events will be announced June 12, 2016.
Tickets for films, forums, and parties are available to purchase June 14th. Film Society Members may purchase begining June 12th.
HOW DO I BUY TICKETS?
Order online, via phone, or in person
- First, create an account here or log in to your existing profile
- Select the film you want to see via the film finder or festival calendar
- Pick the time and date you wish to see the film, and click the Buy Tickets box
- FILM SOCIETY MEMBERS make sure to log in to your account first in order to get your member discount.
- All purchases are subject to a $3.00 handling charge per order.
ORDER BY PHONE
- 800.898.7256 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Available at our Box Office Location during operating hours
- Location and Hours are listed below
HOW/WHERE DO I PICK UP TICKETS I PURCHASED?
- Only the person who purchased the tickets may pick them up
- You must bring a photo ID for identification purposes
- Tickets may be picked up at the Camelot Box Office beginning June 14, 2016
- Hours are listed below
How to navigate with tickets?
Once you have your ticket(s) it's easy to get into film screenings and events.
- Lines begin forming 1 hour prior to the start of the film
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the film
- Enter the "Ticket Holder" line for the specific film you have a ticket(s) for
- Seating is not guaranteed if you arrive after 10 minutes prior to showtime
- Arrive at the location and present your ticket to the door monitors
- Remember to bring a photo ID
Tickets Not Available – Call for More Info?
When a screening approaches capacity, online sales are filtered to avoid over-selling to multiple buyers. Advance tickets may still be available to purchase by phone. 800.898.7256 or 760.778.8979 (M-F 9am-5pm)
When a film screening is deemed STANDBY, it means that the allotment of advance tickets has been reached. If you weren't able to purchse an advanced ticket, there is still a chance to see the film as reserved seats may go unclaimed. Empty Seats are released for sale 10 minutes prior to a screening. The released seats are deemed Standby Tickets and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. Standby lines form one hour prior to a screening. Cash or vouchers are the only acceptable forms of payment for standby tickets.
- Saving places in line or saving seats for other guests or between shows is not permitted.
- If you need to leave the auditorium for any reason, take your ticket stub or pass with you and be sure to pick up a RE-ADMIT pass before you leave. No one will be re-admitted without the re-admit pass and their ticket stub or festival pass.
- No recording equipment is permitted in the theatre auditorium.
- Please turn off all cell phones and mobile devices during the film presentation.
- For the pleasure of all guests there is no talking permitted during the film presentation and no late seating.
- Please complete and return your ballot immediately following each screening.
- To expedite theatre cleaning and seating please discard your trash and exit promptly after your screening.
- All theatre auditoriums are cleared between show times.
- Many lines are outside of the theatres. Please dress appropriately for comfort, as it can get hot during the day and cold in the evenings. Theatres may also get chilly.
- No outside food permitted in the festival theatres. Please visit the concession stand.
Refunds & exchanges
The PSIFF refund policy is that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. (Except in cases of cancellation). The PSIFF reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We enforce this policy to ensure a secure, professional, and convenient environment for all of our customers.