6-Packs & Vouchers
Vouchers can be redeemed for individual tickets to any $13 priced screening and are a great way to save money on individual tickets. Vouchers may be purchased in 6-packs for $69 beginning April 1, 2016. 6-packs are only available for a limited time, purchase them early to take advantage of the savings.
Vouchers from previous festivals are invalid.
HOW DO I PURCHASE VOUCHERS?
Beginning April 1, 2016 voucher 6-packs are available for purchase online or via phone.
- You must log in or register by clicking 'login' at the top right of the screen
- Once logged in, click the "PURCHASE VOUCHERS" button above
- Select the 6-Pack and quantity you wish to purchase.
- When you've added all your items, proceed to Checkout, and Place Order
- A confirmation email will be sent with your voucher numbers
- 6-Pack(s) may be redeemed once invididual screenings are on sale.
ORDER BY PHONE
- 800.898.7256 or 760.778.8979 (M-F 9am-5pm)
HOW DO I REDEEM A 6-PACK?
6-packs may be redeemed online, via phone, or in person at our box office during operating hours.
- Click the "REDEEM 6 PACK" button above.
- Log In to the account in which you purchased the 6-pack with (if you don't remember your user name/password, click the log in link and follow the prompts to have the information emailed to you or contact customer service at 760.778.8979 available M-F 9am-5pm).
- From the pull down menu, select the package you wish to redeem.
- Select film by title (typing a unique word or two will pull up a list for you).
- Select the number of tickets.
- At this point, you may continue selecting films until the 6 vouchers have been redeemed.
- More than one 6-pack? Select the next package from the pull down menu. Note: Do not hit the "Back" button on your browser or the redemption process will start over.
- Once you've selected all your films, click "Finished" to review your cart.
- From the cart, click "Checkout".
- Please review your order closely. This is your last chance to check dates and showtimes.
- Click "Place Order" to complete your transaction.
- You will receive an on-screen confirmation (receipt) and an email confirmation will be sent to the email address associated to your account.
- You will need to pick up your tickets at a box office location. Please bring the confirmation number and a valid photo ID when picking up tickets.
REDEEM BY PHONE
- 800-898-7256 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
REDEEM IN PERSON
- Available at our Box Office beginning June 14, 2016.
- Location and hours are listed below
HOW DO I REDEEM A SINGLE VOUCHER?
Vouchers may be exchanged online, via phone, or in person. For a voucher to be valid online, it must have an 11-digit alpha/numeric code printed below the words "Ticket Voucher." These 11 digits are the voucher number. Vouchers from prior festivals are not valid.
- You must log in or register to redeem vouchers online.
- Browse the film packages once they are announced (June 14, 2016) to find a film you'd like to see.
- Select the desired film package.
- On the film's detail page, click "Buy Tickets" for the screening you want.
- On the next screen, enter your voucher number in the "Redeem Voucher" field and click "Redeem." You do not need to select a quantity. If you want two or more tickets for that film program, you must click "buy tickets" again for the screening you want.
- At this point, you may continue browsing for films, exchange additional vouchers, or purchase individual tickets.
- Once your selections are complete, proceed to checkout.
- Click "Cart" at the top right of the screen. The cart subtotal will reflect all your films combined, minus the films purchased with vouchers.
- From the Cart, click "Checkout" .
- You will be asked to confirm your billing information whether or not your balance is $0. Click "Confirm" to proceed. Note: There is no service charge for $0 (all-voucher) orders.
- On the Checkout step, please review your order closely. This is your last chance to change your order. Remember, there are no refunds or exchanges.
- Final Step: Click "Place Order" to complete your transaction. You will receive an on-screen receipt and an email confirmation of your order will be sent to the email address associated to your account. Please bring this with you to any festival box office during operating hours along with a valid photo ID.
REDEEM VIA PHONE
- 800-898-7256 or 760.778.8979 (M-F 9am-5pm)
REDEEM IN PERSON
- Available at our Box Office during operating hours.
- Locations and Hours are listed below
What is the difference between vouchers and tickets?
Tickets are designated for a screening of a specific film with a specific screening time and date. Paper Vouchers are non-specific and therefore, will not admit you to a film. Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets to specific screenings. Exchange as early as possible to avoid Stand By or sellouts.
refunds & exchanges
The PSIFF refund policy is that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. (Except in cases of cancellation). The PSIFF reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We enforce this policy to ensure a secure, professional, and convenient environment for all of our customers.