The complete schedule of screenings and events, as well as full descriptions will be available online beginning JUNE 12. Members of the Palm Springs International Film Society may purchase individual tickets or REDEEM 6-packs beginning JUNE 12. General Public JUNE 14.
Redeeming your 6-Pack
- Log in to your account (if you don't remember your user name/password, click the log in link and follow the prompts to have the information emailed to you or contact customer service at 760-778-8979 available M-F 9am-5pm).
- Click on Shop (top of the screen) -> Click on Redeem Vouchers (on the left)
- From the pull down menu, select the package you wish to redeem.
- Select film program by title (a unique word or two will pull up a list for you -select the correct one).
- Select the number of tickets.
- At this point, you may continue selecting/redeeming until the 6 vouchers have been redeemed in that package. More than one 6-pack? Select the next package from the pull down menu. Note: Do not hit the "Back" button on your browser.
If you've selected all your films, click "Finished" to review your Cart.
- From the Cart, click "Checkout".
- On the final step, please review your order closely. This is your last chance to check dates and showtimes.
- Click "Place Order to complete your transaction." You will receive an on-screen confirmation (receipt) and an email confirmation will be sent to the email address associated to your account. Please bring the confirmation number with you to the box office along with a valid photo ID.
If you are purchasing and redeeming at the same time, the balance adjustment will reflect the current order.
Buying a 6-Pack Online
You do not need to be a Palm Springs International Film Society Member to purchase 6-Packs online. Purchasing a 6-Pack online is a two-part process.
1. You must first purchase the 6-Pack(s) and complete the Checkout process.
- Log in or register.
- Click on Shop -> Buy 6-Pack
- Select the 6-Pack and quantity you wish to purchase.
- When you've added all your items, proceed to Checkout, and Place Order
- Once your order is complete, you may redeem your 6-Pack(s) once the invididual screenings are on sale.
2. Follow the Redeem Vouchers process outlined above to select your films.
Redeeming Single or Group Ticket Vouchers Online
For a voucher to be valid online, it must have an 11-digit alpha/numeric code printed above the words "Ticket Voucher." The following vouchers may be redeemed online:
- Palm Springs Intl Film ShortFest 2016 Sponsor Vouchers and Group Vouchers
- Palm Springs Intl ShortFest 2016 Complimentary Vouchers
- Volunteer Vouchers earned for Palm Springs Intl ShortFest 2016
(Sorry, Vouchers from prior festivals cannot be redeemed for Palm Springs Intl ShortFest 2016)
- Log in or register.
- Browse the Festival to find a film you'd like to see.
- Select the desired film.
- On the film's detail page, click "Buy Tickets" for the screening you want.
- On the next screen, enter your voucher number in the "Redeem Voucher" field and click "Redeem." You do not need to select a quantity. If you want two or more tickets for that film program, you must enter a separate unique voucher number for each ticket that you want.
- At this point, you may continue browsing for films.
To proceed to Checkout, click "Cart" at the top of the screen. The cart subtotal will reflect all your films combined, minus the films purchased with vouchers.
- From the Cart, click "Checkout" .
- You will be asked to confirm your billing information whether or not your balance is $0. Click "Confirm" to proceed. Note: There is no service charge for $0 (all-voucher) orders.
- On the Checkout step, please review your order closely. This is your last chance to change your order. Remember, there are no refunds or exchanges.
- Final Step: Click "Place Order" to complete your transaction. You will receive an on-screen receipt and an email confirmation of your order will be sent to the email address associated to your account. Please bring this with you to any festival box office during operating hours along with a valid photo ID.