Travel & Accommodations
Get updates & chat with fellow filmgoers on the
PSIFF Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter at
MEMBER ONLY DAYS: June 9-10
Starting on June 9th, Members of the Palm Springs International Film Society can exchange Reel Deal 6-Packs and buy tickets to individual programs before the general public.
GENERAL PUBLIC SALES: June 11-24
Non-members may view the schedule during member days but are unable to exchange Reel Deal 6-packs or buy individual tickets until June 11.
Advance Ticket SalesBeginning June 11 (June 9 for Palm Springs Film Society members), advance tickets for all films and events are available online 24 hours a day and by phone (1-800-898-7256) Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Ordering online is easy. Create an account, browse our website, find a film program you want to see and from the film detail page click the "Buy Tickets" button in the box with the date and time of the screening you wish to purchase. If you're a Palm Springs International Film Society member, make sure to log in to your account first in order to get your member discount! All orders are subject to a $3.00 handling charge. Use the My Festival tool to plan and view your schedule and share with friends.
Voucher redemptionRedeem ticket packages online beginning June 11 (Palm Springs Film Society Members online only starting June 9). Click here for details, or you can exchange them in person at a Festival Box Office starting June 11 during operating hours.
You may also redeem Single Ticket Vouchers online. Click here for more details.
Picking Up TicketsIndividual advance ticket orders for films and/or events and Reel Deal 6-Packs may be picked up at the Festival Box Office during operating hours:
2300 E. Baristo Road
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Advance Festival Box Office hours:June 11-17, daily from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Festival Box Office hours:June 18, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
June 19-24, from 1 hour before first show until one half-hour after the last show is scheduled.
Insider Pass Holders may pick up their Passes - June 12, 13 & 14, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Festival Office, 1700 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way, Suite 3, or at the Renaissance Hotel, Festival Registration Center June 18-23, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Industry Pass orders will be held at the Festival Registration Counter located at the Renaissance Hotel. The center will be open daily 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. June 18-23.
Standby TicketsWhen a film screening is deemed "Standby Only," it means that the allotment of advance tickets has been reached. Seats that are set aside for pass holders are released for sale 10 minutes prior to a screening. The released seats are deemed Standby Tickets and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. Standby lines form one hour prior to a screening.
Schedule ChangesSometimes, for reasons beyond our control, programs must be changed, rescheduled or cancelled. A daily update on schedule changes may be obtained online or at the Camelot Theatres. Please check for updates periodically.
Festival PoliciesThe PSISF refund policy is that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. (Except in cases of cancellation). The PSISF reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We enforce this policy to ensure a secure, professional and convenient environment for all of our customers.
Festival MerchandiseMerchandise is available online and at Camelot Theatres.
Single Ticket Vouchers, cont.
For a voucher to be valid online, it must have an 11-digit alpha/numeric code printed above the words "Ticket Voucher." The following vouchers may be redeemed online:
• 2013 ShortFest Reel Deal 6-Packs
• 2013 ShortFest Sponsor Vouchers
• 2013 ShortFest Complimentary Vouchers
• 2013 ShortFest Volunteer Vouchers
(Sorry, Vouchers from previous festivals cannot be redeemed)
• Register or login to your account.
• Browse the Festival to find a film you'd like to see and select it.
• On the film's detail page, click "Buy Tickets" for the screening you want.
• On the next screen, enter your voucher number in the "Redeem Voucher" field and click "Redeem." You do not need to select a quantity. If you want two or more tickets for that film program, you must enter a separate unique voucher number for each ticket that you want.
• At this point, you may continue browsing for films OR to proceed to Checkout, click "Cart" at the top of the screen. The cart subtotal will reflect all of your films combined, minus the films purchased with vouchers.
• From the Cart, click "Checkout" to complete your transaction.
• You will be asked to confirm your billing information whether or not your balance is $0. Click "Confirm" to proceed. Note: There is no service charge for $0 (all-voucher) orders.
• On the final Checkout step, please review your order closely. This is your last chance to change your order. Remember, there are no refunds or exchanges.
• Click "Place Order." You will receive an on-screen and email confirmation of your order. Please bring this with you to the Box Office along with a valid photo ID.