Visit the Travel & Accommodations page for hotel information and maps.
Advance Ticket Sales
Beginning August 14, 2008, advance tickets for all films and events are available online 24 hours a day, by phone (1-800-898-7256) from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and in person at the Festival Box Office during operating hours.
Ordering online is easy. Just browse our website, find a film program you want to see, and from the film detail page click the "buy tickets" button in the box with the date and time of the screening you wish to purchase. If you're a Palm Springs International Film Society member, make sure to login to your account first in order to get your member discount. All orders are subject to a $2.00 handling charge per order.
Redeem packages online! Click here for details, or you can exchange them in person at the Camelot Box Office.
You may also redeem Single Ticket Vouchers online. Click here for more details.
Picking up Tickets
Individual advance ticket orders for films and/or events and Reel Deal 6-Packs may be picked up at the Camelot Box Office during operating hours.
All Insider & Industry Pass orders will be held at the Registration Counter located at the Hilton Palm Springs, 400 Tahquitz Canyon Way (lobby). The Center will be open daily beginning August 21 through August 26, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Festival Box Office Hours
Advance Festival Box Office
Camelot Theatres, 2300 E. Baristo Road, Palm Springs
August 14-21: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Box Office hours during the Festival
August 22-27: Box office opens one hour before the first show is scheduled until one half hour after the last show is scheduled.
When a film screening is deemed RUSH ONLY, it means that the allotment of advance tickets has been reached. Seats that are set aside for pass holders are released for sale 10 minutes prior to a screening. The released seats are deemed Rush Tickets and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. Rush lines form one hour prior to a screening.
Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control, programs must be changed, rescheduled or canceled. A daily update on schedule changes may be obtained online at www.psfilmfest.org or you may pick up a list of changes at any of the festival theatres. Please check for updates online and in venues periodically.
The PSIFF refund policy is that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. (Except in cases of cancellation). The PSIFF reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We enforce this policy to ensure a secure, professional and convenient environment for all of our customers.
Merchandise is available at the Camelot Theatres and the Festival Film Marketplace located inside the Hilton Palm Springs, 400 Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs.
Single Ticket Vouchers, cont.
For a voucher to be valid online, it must have an 11-digit alpha/numeric code printed above the words "Ticket Voucher." The following vouchers may be redeemed online:
• Purchased 2008 Six-Packs
• Sponsor Vouchers
• Complimentary Vouchers
• Volunteer Vouchers earned for ShortFest 2008
(Sorry, Volunteer Vouchers from PSIFF 2008 cannot be redeemed online)
• Register or login to your account.
• Browse the Festival to find a film you'd like to see and select it.
• On the film's detail page, click "Buy Tickets" for the screening you want.
• On the next screen, enter your voucher number in the "Redeem Voucher" field and click "Redeem." You do not need to select a quantity. If you want two or more tickets for that film program, you must enter a separate unique voucher number for each ticket that you want.
• At this point, you may continue browsing for films OR to proceed to Checkout, click "Cart" at the top of the screen. The cart subtotal will reflect all your films combined, minus the films purchased with vouchers.
• From the Cart, click "Checkout" to complete your transaction.
• You will be asked to confirm your billing information whether or not your balance is $0. Click "Confirm" to proceed. Note: There is no service charge for $0 (all-voucher) orders.
• On the final Checkout step, please review your order closely. This is your last chance to change your order. Remember, there are no refunds or exchanges.
• Click "Place Order." You will receive an on-screen and email confirmation of your order. Please bring this with you to any Will Call station along with a valid photo ID.