Re-Entry PassesAnyone (including pass holders) exiting an auditorium with plans to return to that particular screening must obtain a RE-ENTRY Pass. Ticket Stub or Pass and Re-Entry pass are required for re-admittance.
Standby TicketsWhen a film screening is deemed STANDBY, it means that the allotment of advance tickets has been reached. Empty Seats are released for sale 10 minutes prior to a screening. The released seats are deemed Standby Tickets and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. Standby lines form one hour prior to a screening.
Passholder AllotmentAn allotment of seats is reserved at every screening for pass holders. Pass holders will be allowed preferred entrance into theatres up to 20 minutes prior to show time or until the pass holder allotment has been reached. Early arrival at all screenings is recommended. Passes do not guarantee seating and Pass Holders may not always be able to attend the film program of their first choice of screening times or location (with the exception of Benefactor Passes).
Queue CardsQueue Cards are distributed for individual shows to better control entry and determine as quickly as possible when a show is expected to reach the passholder allotment. Only one Queue Card per passholder present will be issued. No saving places in line for friends or family. The Queue Card must be presented with a valid pass for admittance.
Passholders can obtain a Queue Card while awaiting entry into a specified auditorium approximately 45 minutes before the next performance until the passholder allotment is reached. With a Queue Card a passholder does not have to wait in line. This Queue Card will guarantee entry into an assigned screening up to 20 minutes before showtime. Holders of Queue Cards are not guaranteed entry after this time.
- Saving places in line or saving seats for other guests or between shows is not permitted.
- If you need to leave the auditorium for any reason, take your ticket stub or pass with you and be sure to pick up a RE-ENTRY pass before you leave. No one will be re-admitted without the re-entry pass and their ticket stub or festival pass.
- No recording equipment is permitted in the theatre auditorium.
- Please turn off all cell phones and mobile devices during the film presentation.
- For the pleasure of all guests there is no talking permitted during the film presentation and no late seating.
- Please complete and return your ballot immediately following each screening.
- To expedite theatre cleaning and seating please discard your trash and exit promptly after your screening.
- All theatre auditoriums are cleared between show times.
- Many lines are outside of the theatres. Please dress appropriately for comfort, as it can get hot during the day and cold in the evenings. Theatres may also get chilly.
- No outside food permitted in the festival theatres. Please visit the concession stand.