Re-entry PassesAnyone (including pass holders) exiting an auditorium with plans to return to that particular screening must obtain a Re-entry Pass, and must return with their pass or ticket stub and re-entry pass.
Standby TicketsWhen a film screening is deemed Standby Only, it means that the allotment of advance tickets has been reached. Seats that are set aside for pass holders are released for sale 10 minutes prior to a screening. The released seats are deemed Standby Tickets and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. Standby lines form one hour prior to a screening.
Passholder AllotmentAn allotment of seats are held at every screening for pass holders. Pass holders will be allowed preferred entrance into theatres up to 20 minutes prior to show time or until the pass holder allotment has been reached. Early arrival at all screenings is recommended. Passes do not guarantee seating and Pass Holders may not always be able to attend the film program of their first choice.
- Saving seats for other guests or between shows is not permitted.
- No outside food or beverages permitted in auditoriums.
- If you need to leave the auditorium for any reason, take your Ticket Stub or Festival Pass with you and pick up a RE-ENTRY pass from the volunteer at the door before you leave. No one will be re-admitted without a Ticket Stub/Festival Pass AND the Re-Entry pass.
- No recording equipment is permitted in the theatre auditorium.
- Please turn off all cell phones and electronic devices during the film presentation.
- For the pleasure of all guests, there is no talking or texting permitted during the film presentation and no late seating. Those arriving late will be seated between films.
- Please complete and return your ballot immediately following each screening.
- To expedite theatre cleaning and seating please discard your trash and exit promptly after your screening.
- All theatre auditoriums are cleared between show times. Any personal items discovered during the cleaning process will be kept in the Lost & Found at the Box Office.
- Many lines are outside of the theatres. Please dress appropriately for comfort, as it can get warm during the day, and theatres may get chilly.