Re-entry PassesAnyone (including pass holders) exiting an auditorium with plans to return to that particular screening must obtain a Re-entry Pass.
Rush TicketsWhen a film screening is deemed Rush Only, it means that the allotment of advance tickets has been reached. Seats that are set aside for pass holders are released for sale 10 minutes prior to a screening. The released seats are deemed Rush Tickets and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. Rush lines form one hour prior to a screening.
Passholder AllotmentAn allotment of seats is reserved at every screening for pass holders. Pass holders will be allowed preferred entrance into theatres up to 20 minutes prior to show time or until the pass holder allotment has been reached. Early arrival at all screenings is recommended. Passes do not guarantee seating and Pass Holders may not always be able to attend the film program of their first choice.
- Saving seats for other guests or between shows is not permitted.
- No outside food permitted in auditoriums. Concession and café items are permitted in the auditorium.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted in the auditoriums.
- If you need to leave the auditorium for any reason, please be sure to pick up a Re-entry Pass at the auditorium door. No one will be re-admitted without a pass.
- No recording equipment is permitted in the theatre auditorium.
- Please turn off all cell phones and pagers during the film presentation.
- For the pleasure of all guests there is no talking permitted during the film presentation and no late seating.
- Please complete and return your ballot immediately following each screening.
- To expedite theatre cleaning and seating please discard your trash and exit promptly after your screening.
- All theatre auditoriums are cleared between show times.
- Many lines are outside of the theatres. Please dress appropriately for comfort, as it can get warm during the day, and theatres may get chilly.