6-packs | Vouchers
Film screening vouchers may be purchased in 6-packs for $69. Vouchers are a great way to save money on individual tickets and must be redeemed for individual tickets to any $13 priced screening. Vouchers may not be exchanged for Opening Night, Closing Night, special presentations, events, Talking Pictures, or Dinner and a Movie. Vouchers are not tickets and do not grant entry into films. They can be redeemed online or in person in December
6-packs available for purchase August 1, 2018 @ 9am and may be redeemed beginning December 26, 2018. Film Society Mmebers may redeem 6-packs beginning December 23, 2018.
HOW DO I PURCHASE VOUCHERS?
Beginning August 1, 2018 voucher 6-packs are available for purchase online or via phone.
- You must Log in or register here to purchase online
- Once logged in, from the Attend Menu, click on 6-Packs & Vouchers
- Click on Purchase 6-Packs
- Select the 6-Pack and quantity you wish to purchase.
- When you've added all your items, click Checkout, Review your order and then click on the Submit Order button
- A confirmation email will be sent with your voucher numbers
- 6-Pack(s) may be redeemed once invididual screenings are on sale.
ORDER BY PHONE
- 800.898.7256 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
HOW DO I REDEEM A 6-PACK?
HOW DO I REDEEM A SINGLE VOUCHER?
Vouchers may be exchanged online, via phone, or in person once individual film and event tickets are available in December. For a voucher to be valid online, it must have an 11-digit alpha/numeric code printed above the words "Ticket Voucher." These 11 digits are the voucher number. Vouchers from prior festivals are not valid.
- You must log in or register to redeem vouchers online.
- Browse the films to find a film you'd like to see.
- Select the desired film.
- Click "Buy Tickets" for the screening you want.
- Enter your voucher number in the "Redeem Voucher" field and click "Redeem." You do not need to select a quantity. If you want two or more tickets for that film program, you must click "buy tickets" again for the screening you want.
- At this point, you may continue browsing for films, exchange additional vouchers, or purchase individual tickets.
- Once your selections are complete, proceed to checkout.
- Click "Cart" at the top right of the screen. The cart subtotal will reflect all your films combined, minus the films purchased with vouchers.
- From the Cart, click "Checkout" .
- You will be asked to confirm your billing information whether or not your balance is $0. Click "Confirm" to proceed. Note: There is no service charge for $0 (all-voucher) orders.
- On the Checkout step, please review your order closely. This is your last chance to change your order. Remember, there are no refunds or exchanges.
- Final Step: Click "Place Order" to complete your transaction. You will receive an on-screen receipt and an email confirmation of your order will be sent to the email address associated to your account. Please bring this with you to any festival box office during operating hours along with a valid photo ID.
REDEEM VIA PHONE
- 800.898.7256 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
REDEEM IN PERSON
- Available at our Ticket & Information Center and Box Office Locations during operating hours.
- Locations and Hours will be posted as the festival approaches.
What is the difference between vouchers and tickets?
Tickets are designated for a screening of a specific film with a specific screening time and date. Paper Vouchers are non-specific and therefore, will not admit you to a film. Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets to specific screenings. Exchange as early as possible to avoid Stand By or sellouts.
Vouchers and Standby lines
Vouchers may be exchanged for payment in stand-by lines. When a film is deemed 'on standby', it means that the ticket allotment has been reached. Any empty seats that were held are released for sale 10 minutes prior to a screening. The released seats will be sold on a first come first serve basis. Standby lines form one hour prior to a screening. Both cash and festival vouchers are accepted as payment.
refunds & exchanges
The Palm Springs International Film Society (PSIFS) refund policy is that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. (Except in cases of cancellation by PSIFS). The PSIFS reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We enforce this policy to ensure a secure, professional, and convenient environment for all of our customers.